SEARCH

Add Reply
New Poll

Keeping things neat and tidy!, on-going
Namie
 Posted: May 20 2013, 05:25 PM
503AdministratorNamieshipperapp

Neat and Tidy!

We all do it. The wrong character jumps into a thread that it so doesn't belong in. Awkwardness ensues and we are like AH! Maybe a thread has been hanging around forever and needs to be closed and we forget all about it after a day or so. Here is the place to post those things that you need fixed since I am not always in the cbox and sometimes miss things. (It's hard to believe but true; Namie DOES miss things from time to time.)

If you need something deleted, post it here and I will get it all fixed up! Need something moved? Post it here! Notice an old thread is still not closed? Post it here! See that something is incorrect in a directory? Post it here! Need a character to be moved to a different member group because they moved into town? Post it here!

I'll get to all of it and it will help keep things all clean and neat! Thanks for helping!

Oh! And if I am in the cbox just feel free to yell there instead of here. This is just a happy little thread for when admin are not around to take of those things for you so that we don't forget!

MADE BY NATB0308 OF CAUTION

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Archer Englestad
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 10:46 AM
8VisitorHuntershipperapp

Can I have THIS RP moved to HERE?

I am a dumb dumb and posted in the wrong area XD thank you <3
PM
^
Kiy
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 01:01 PM
360AdminKy or Kiyshipperapp

Done!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.