NICKNAMES Wes or Dave
AGE 50
GENDER Male
SEXUALITY Heterosexual
APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR brown
EYE COLOR Green
HEIGHT 6"0'
DISTINGUISHING MARKS A 1/2 inch scar near his left shoulder from a gunshot wound.
PLAY BY Linden Ashby

PERSONALITY

Wesley is easy going, non judging, he has natural charm, and is open minded on and off the job. He is loyal and has a big heart. He is laid back. His philosophy of life is that life is too short to let things take away your happiness and pleasure.

Wesley can be outgoing and friendly or very aloof. It depends on his mood and what is on my mind. He is a private person until he gets to know you. He is good at putting his tasks in order of importance. He loves his job as a cop and he loves his son and granddaughter. He get along with most everybody. He is well liked by his friends, peers and colleagues. He is a workaholic, and must be persuaded to take a day off once in awhile. He is good at his job and he like to help people when he can.

HISTORY

HOMETOWN Freeport, Illinois
PARENTS Mark Garnett, Kathy Garnett 75, 74, sheriff, teacher, retired, living
SIBLINGS Pat Garnett, sister, 45, teacher, living
OTHER FAMILY Dana Garnett ,wife,49, nurse, deceased, Ann Whitman, 25, niece, living

OVERALL HISTORY

EARLY LIFE

Wesley was born on July 14, 1966 in Freeport, Illinois to Mark and Kathy Garnett. Mark was a deputy sheriff and Kathy was a 2nd grade school teacher until Wesley was born. When Wesley was 5 years old, his sister, Ann was born. Then Kathy worked as a housewife and mother.

Wesley was a happy baby. His favorite toys were toy cars and guns. He liked to play good guy and bad guy and be a good cop like his father.

EDUCATION

Wesley was an above average student all through school. He especially enjoyed science and math. In high school Wesley was on the basketball team and was the quarterback for the football team. He was also on the Debate team. Wesley worked hard in school and graduated in the top 10% of his class. He wanted to go to college and study law enforcement and criminology. Wesley wanted to be in law enforcement like his father.

COLLEGE DAYS

Wesley was accepted at Chicago University in Chicago, Illinois. Wesley studied Criminal Justice as well as Law Enforcement as it relates to police officers. He earned his Bachelor's degree.

It was during Wesley’s second year in college that he met Dana Waters, a nursing student. They started to date and spent more and more time together. They would meet between classes in the library or the quad. They dated and fell in love. Wesley adored Dana, and she adored him.

At the end of that school year Wesley asked Dana to marry him and she accepted. Dana graduated as a nurse and Wesley graduated with a degree in criminal justice. They were married in the fall of that year.

WORKING AS SHERIFF IN ILLINOIS

Wesley worked as the sheriff in Freeport. They were very happy. Wesley really liked his job as well as the people that he worked with. One night in June, Wesley was on the night shift and pulled over a car on a routine traffic stop. The car just had a tail light out.

Wesley got out approaching the driver and as soon as he reached to car, he was shot in the shoulder. He did have his vest, but the bullet still did some damage to Wesley’s left shoulder. His partner took his directly to the hospital where he underwent surgery to remove the bullet.

Dana was soon by his side. With Dana by his side, Wesley recovered nicely. He was sore for awhile and he went to physical therapy for his shoulder. He healed completely and was back on desk duty in a few months. Wesley didn’t enjoy limited duty at the station.

Wesley and Dana were happy as any newlywed couple could be. Wesley’s shoulder was all healed and working properly. He went back on active status at the department.

A GROWING FAMILY

A year later, Dana got pregnant and Pete was born. Life became very exciting with a new baby in the house. Pete was a good baby and grew up fast.

A few years ago when Pete was in high school Dana was killed by a drunk driver in a car accident. Pete and Wesley were devastated. Wesley still hasn’t dated yet.

Wesley lost interest in his job and Pete's grades fell. Wesley didn't work as many hours as he usually did and Pete got in trouble and Wesley helped him out. But one time Pete was in too much trouble and Wesley couldn't help him. Pete was sent to juvenile hall for a year for vandalism. When he got out Pete informed his father that he was homosexual, and was going to move to North Carolina with his boyfriend to live on a ranch.

Pete's cousin, would watch Meg until they got settled in North Carolina.

COMING TO NORTH CAROLINA

Wesley needed to get away and start over in another place. He knew that he could get a job as sheriff in North Carolina. It was hard to leave Meg behind, but it would only be for a short time. And she liked her cousin and would be in good hands.

Pete and Wesley arrived at Black mountain. Wesley did get a job as sheriff and he was happy to still be close to Pete. Wesley liked his job and he was well liked in town. Wesley hoped that Pete was happy as well.

THE ROLEPLAYER

NAME Wolf
AGE 30 +
EXPERIENCE 10 years
CONTACT INFO PM or Skype
REFERRED BY how did you find our site? referral? another site?

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

Wesley was excited about going over Pete’s to have dinner with his son. And of course Wesley most enjoyable time was playing with little Meg. Wesley enjoyed seeing Pete. He were now a grown man.

“Yes, son, I’ll have a beer, thank you. Dinner smells wonderful.” Wesley turned to Meg. “Sweetie, Grandpa thinks daddy almost has our dinner ready. Let’s go and sit in your chair like a big girl.”

Wesley helped Meg climb into her special chair. “Son, I’ll help with Meg.” Wesley put his chicken on his plate and cut some up for Meg.

“Pappy, where chick for me?”

“Give pappy a minute sweetheart. I’m just cutting it for you. How about some salad and some mashed potatoes?” Once Meg was in her seat, Wesley placed the plate in front of her and got her Sippy cup from Pete. Wesley smiled at Pete. “Son you have a little angle there.”

Meg got a little anxious for everybody to come and eat. “Pappy will get his plate and come sit next to his little angel.” Wesley got his plate and sat down next to Meg.

“Pete this is great. You are a good cook. This is a great meal. ” Everybody was eating and Meg looked over to her pappy.

“Pappy, pot, now.”

“I’ll take her Pete, sit and eat. We’ll be right back. Come with Pappy, Princess.” When Wesley got back with Meg everybody was still talking around the table. Pete was talking about his boyfriend.

“Oh that’s nice, son. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine.”

“No dad, I mean my boyfriend. I’m homosexual. His name is Dale. He heard of a place in North Carolina to a ranch for people like us.” Wesley was shocked by what Pete had just told him, but he had raised Pete to be his own person.

"I’ll move with you. Your cousin Ann can take care of Meg. I don’t want to be here by myself. I can get a job there as a sheriff.” Pete agreed. They were all on their way to North Carolina.

DOHTML APP BY REVO. OF RPG-D

This post has been edited by Wesley Garnett: May 16 2017, 07:39 PM
PM
^
Kiy
 Posted: May 16 2017, 07:51 PM
360AdminKy or Kiyshipperapp

YOUR APP HAS BEEN:

Welcome to the ranch! We're going to get you sorted into a group as soon as we can, but in the mean time make sure you go and register your face claim and get yourself on the Who's Who list. Don't forget the employment directory as well! If you have a resident, they will need to sign up in the "master cabin listing" for a bunk! Need an idea for where to start in plotting check out the plotting pages! Remember, if you have any questions ask an admin!

Welcome!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.